Saturday, April 7, 2012

Little bit of an absence and some news

I have been gone for a little bit, my computer died and I lost all of my designing stuff so I have had to start from scratch. It sucks royally. Found out some of the CU use items I used for my kits are no longer offered.... Oh well. I have taken up designing kits again, and I got a store to sell at!! Yay!




I will still do FTU kits and stuff like that. :)

I am in the process of zipping up all of my old templates and kits as my old blog is not available to see at this time. I will keep you all updated! :D

0 comments:

T.O.U.

Tut Writers, if you use my templates, word art, or scrap kits please link back to the blog for downloads. Thanks! All of my creations unless noted are for personal use only.

Please don't recreate my tags, or try to. They are not available for requests.

If you have any questions please e-mail me at killer.kitty.86@gmail.com
All templates are created by me, all tuts (if I do any) are written by me, all scrap kits are put together by me, all word art is typed out and arranged by me, and any similarities to other works are purely coincidental.

Total Pageviews

Followers

CU Licences